Your slice of paradise

We welcome bookings for couples, singles and small groups (age 18+), between November and March.

Book your room below or send us an email to
Book your room

Terms and conditions

Booking and cancellation policies

Adults only (18+)

Check-in: 14:00 - 20:00
Check-out: 07:00 - 12:00
No refunds for early checkouts

2 night minimum stay unless otherwise stated.

Prices are in USD and include breakfast.

All rooms are non-smoking rooms. There is no capacity for extra beds and pets are not allowed.
The booking is complete when you receive a booking confirmation email from us. To guarantee your booking we need a valid form of payment. We accept payments via VISA, MasterCard or Money Transfer. By entering your credit card information you accept our booking and cancellation policies.

A 100% deposit will be required upon booking. Cancellations made more than 60 days prior to check-in will receive a 80% refund. Cancellations between 60-31 days prior to check-in will receive a 50% refund. Any cancellations made less than 30 days before your check-in date will not be refunded.

Peak season bookings
New Years: 24/12/2021 - 11/01/2022
7 night minimum, non refundable.

Carnival: 25/02/2022 - 02/03/2022
4 night minimum.

If you are unable to travel to Uruguay because of government imposed travel restrictions (closed borders) we will refund 80% of your deposit, the remaining 20% will be kept as a credit up to two years from your original check-in date. Please note that this does not apply if there is a travel warning.